Monday, October 8, 2007

So far so good

As what i have researched about my topical, Chinese business culture, i have learned some new things which i've never know. Culture is too complex which means i have to do more works to make people feel more clear about it. I have done some reading journals, each of them are helpful for me to understand more about it. What left is my survey result, I have done it and asked some people to finish it so far, and I'll see if i can ask some native people to help me with it, so I can get more opinions from the people in different cultures. There is one problem I have right now, which is I can't decid who I am going to interview about my topic. Because my topic is about culture, so I want to find someone who works in this field, so that I can get more clear and correct opinion about it. In the other hand, I thought about if i can interview some students in YUELI, so that I could talk about if people from other culture knows my topic well or not before i give the presentation. Anyway, it is been good so far and i like it very much.

No comments: