Thursday, September 13, 2007

Self-intorduction

Well, as you know, this is carson, and im gonna to give you guys an introduction about me.
I am from China, an active and sunny guy (I think lol), and this is my second section in YUELI which I am still enjoying the life here. I want to study in York next Jan, so I may study harder to pass other test, for instance, Toefl or Yuelt. Well, good luck to me and it is really nice to see you guys in this level.
For this level's research paper, I would like to do the research about Chinese Business Culture. After finish studying here, I may go back to my country which I am not so sure so far. As a preparation, I would like to do some research first so I could be more familiar to this field when I become part of it in the future. Moreover, I think it should be interesting for you guys to know some culture about China. No matter what kind of culture it is, it is the culture you did not know before, so, let's study it together!

No comments: